We want you to love your Living Room, even when your home is a rental. Tenant Services is all about finding a rental home suited to your specific needs, while eliminating the time and frustration renters feel when navigating the fast-paced market.
Here's how it works:
- Have a conversation with one of our Rental Agents. They want to learn all the specifics of you search: House or apartment, how many bedrooms and bathrooms, location, price, pets, and timing--how soon do you need to move?
- Our agent will send you relevant listings to review. They follow up with the management company or property owner and preview the property with your needs in mind.
- The agent can also video chat or Facetime so you have an accurate understanding of the property and can ask questions on the spot.
- The rental agent facilitates the delivery of the the application to the landlord, and can help you review your new lease.
- We customize every search to serve your needs. We do our best to find advantageous lease terms (the most common lease term is 12 months).
- The fee for our service is the equivalent to one month of rent, due upon lease signing.
We're happy to talk with you to explain our approach and answer questions. We're skilled at finding excellent homes in a competitive rental market, often with a quick turnaround time.
Email Aaron Hartman (email@example.com) or Carson Mead (firstname.lastname@example.org). Or call 503-719-5588 to get started!
Love Where You Live!